Are you wondering about choosing a school bag for your child? Dove & Olive school bags are premium items made by our craftspeople using genuine leather. In Japan, such a bag is referred to as a randoseru, and is a cherished tradition.
Maintenance is required, but you can teach your child how to care for important belongings, and our maintenance and repair are free for 6 years for this special item. After 6 years of use, the leather cover can be repurposed as a pen case and the main section as a shoulder bag (an additional charge is required in this case). Please let this bag grow up with your child.
* Our maintenance and repair offer is limited to one bag per customer per year
— because the front pocket is large, textbooks and pen cases can be stored separately
- once elementary school is finished, this bag can be reused as a pen case or shoulder bag
Commitment to craft
— we're offering free maintenance and repairs for six years, allowing children to learn how to value important belongings
— customers have commented that their children have come to take good care of the bag themselves
please enlarge the image to see this
Material: Italian leather
- maintenance with leather cream or oil is basically unnecessary for about one year from the beginning of use.
- after using the product for one year, the oil soaked in the leather will gradually start to dry. If the surface feels a little dry, add more oil.
- once the new oil is applied, you can use the product for another year.
Dove & Olive provides maintenance services so that you can enjoy your products for a long time after purchase.
Open hours: Monday~Friday: 10:00～17:00