Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (application)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships between users and our company regarding the use of this service.
- In addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") regarding this service, such as rules for use. These individual rules form part of this agreement regardless of their names.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the individual provisions shall prevail, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (use registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the approval of the registration to the registration applicant, whereby the usage registration is completed. ..
- We may not approve the application for use registration if we judge that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you submit false information when applying for use registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if we determine that the registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share with the third party. If the user ID and password combination matches the registered information and is logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user himself/herself who has registered the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company intentionally or makes a gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract is concluded when a user makes a purchase application to us and notifies us that the application has been accepted. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the product is delivered to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When delivery of goods is not completed due to unknown destination or long absence
- Other cases where it is admitted that the trust relationship between our company and the user has been damaged
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. regarding this service will depend on the method specified separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights or other intellectual property rights of product photographs and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided by this service belong to the rightful owners of the Company and content providers, and the user is You may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of these without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Acts of commercially using the information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Act of impersonating another user
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing profits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it judges that there is one of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance or inspection of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service for any reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deletion of registration)
- In any of the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. I will.
- Violation of any of the terms of this agreement
- When it is found that the registered information contains false facts
- When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When payment obligations such as fees are defaulted
- If there is no response for a certain period of time from our contact
- When this service has not been used for a certain period since the last use
- In addition, if we determine that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our company will not be liable for any damages caused to users by the actions performed by our company based on this section.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user can withdraw from this service by the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be subject to any defects in this Service, whether due to actual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security-related defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc. Including.) is not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to users by this service. However, if the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption provision will not apply, but in this case In addition, the Company, damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to the default of the obligations (excluding gross negligence) or torts of the Company (damaged by the Company or the user foreseen or predicted the occurrence of damages) We do not take any responsibility.
- Our company is not responsible for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (change of service content, etc.)
Our company can change the contents of this service or stop the provision of this service without notifying the user, and we will not be liable for any damage caused to this user.
The Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time without notifying the user when it deems necessary. If you start using this service after changing these Terms, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless otherwise notified by the user in accordance with the method specified separately by the user, the Company will consider that the currently registered contact information is valid and notify or contact the contact information. We assume that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not transfer the status in the contract of use or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide collateral without the prior written consent of our company.
Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.